“No matter what I do, my fats are so clingy!” So goes a rant by someone who has tried several diet plans, wasted money on gym subscriptions, drank all the slimming teas available and yet their fats remained, like gum stuck to the hair. Can you relate?
A lot of people dream of having a fat-free body that is beach ready any time of the year. A dream really, but the reality is we have to work extra hard to keep off those unwanted fats from appearing anywhere in the body. Sometimes, no matter how hard we work, those bulky fat deposits just won’t budge. Is there something wrong with the method you are using to get rid of fats? There is a huge probability, but what is happening is most likely that there are different factors that cause your inability to lose fats.
There are several factors that can cause your stubborn fats to persist.
Aside from doing the wrong exercise or diet, these are other factors that can be the culprit of why your fats won’t go away:
- You are getting advanced in age – Our bodies slow down as we grow old. One factor that is greatly affected by this slowing down is our body’s metabolic rate. The metabolic rate is the body’s ability to burn calories or exhaust energy. An adult’s body is no longer able to breakdown calories and turns them into energy at the same rate as that of those in their teens. Hence, the calories that we consume are stored as body fat.
- Processed food is your best friend – No matter how hard you work out in the gym, if you are eating the wrong kinds of food, your efforts will all go to waste. This is especially the case with processed food. Processed food has a high amount of refined sugars–sugars that cause inflammation in the body. Inflammation in the body hinders it from losing fats.
- Your motto is “Sleep is for the weak.” – On the contrary, sleep is for those who wish their bodies to stay strong and healthy. A study conducted on women that ran for almost 20 years found that those who took 7 hours of shuteye were less likely to pack on pounds as compared to those who only slept for five hours or less.
- You need to stress less – Cortisol, the body’s stress hormone, is an evil villain. When your body is constantly stressing out, it produces cortisol double time. The presence of cortisol in the bloodstream will make it hard for the body to lose fats–no matter what you do. Plus, they have the ability to enlarge fat cells.
- There is an underlying illness – Diseases such as diabetes and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can make it hard for patients to lose weight. PCOS only affects women and is a type of hormonal imbalance that results in the body’s inefficiency to lose weight.
Fat Freeze: Your solution to be fat-free!
Now, just before you lose all hope and surrender to those fats, there is a fail-safe solution to be finally fat-free! It’s called fat freezing!
Fat freezing, or cryolipolysis, is a procedure that uses below zero temperatures to in order to destroy fat cells and eliminate them permanently from the body. Unlike liposuction, fat freezing is a non-invasive procedure that utilizes a vacuum device and cooling panels that work together when attached to the target area of the body where the fat deposit is located.
Does getting this procedure mean that fats won’t ever develop in the body anymore?
Unfortunately, fat freezing can only do as much as getting rid of fat cells perpetually in the parts of the body where it has been applied to. This means that fats can still develop in other areas where fat cells exist. However, fat freezing is still a much better choice than your tiring exercise routine that only shrinks your fat cells, but do not banish them.
Are there different types of fat freezing?
There is only one process of fat freezing, but there are several brands in the market that use this technology. The famous brands that have made their way on top of Singapore’s aesthetic fat freezing demands are CoolSculpting, Clatuu, and CoolTech. Clatuu is being practised by Cambridge Therapeutics and their service is called Clatuu 360 Fat Freeze (Fat Freezing).
Benefits of Fat Freezing
Fat freezing has been gaining a lot of popularity nowadays as this procedure is non-invasive, non-surgical, quick, offers zero downtime, and effectively delivers results over time.
“…effectively delivers results over time?” Why aren’t results immediately seen?
Freezing your fats is done quickly, but it will still take the body’s natural ability to process the fat cells that have been broken down through its system to be able to release them away from the body as waste. But, don’t worry, your patience will definitely be compensated for when the results emerge–you can expect to see significant improvement on treatment areas of the body with the assurance that fats in those parts will only remain in your memory.